One of a kind Woodturning
Gift certificate available on events page.
Integrity, Reliability, Professionalism
- Sat, Oct 1420551 Dawnridge dr Grass ValleyOct 14, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM20551 Dawnridge dr Grass Valley
- Sat, Nov 04Angulo custom woodturningNov 04, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMAngulo custom woodturning, 20551 Dawnridge Dr, Grass Valley, CA 95949, USA
- Sat, Nov 18SacramentoNov 18, 10:30 AM – 3:30 PMSacramento, 9523 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95827, USA
- Sat, Dec 02SacramentoDec 02, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMSacramento, 9523 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95827, USA
- Time is TBDAngulo custom woodturningTime is TBDAngulo custom woodturning, 20551 Dawnridge Dr, Grass Valley, CA 95949, USA
- Time is TBDAngulo woodturningTime is TBDAngulo woodturning, 20551 Dawnridge Dr, Grass Valley, CA 95949, USA
- Time is TBD20551 Dawnridge dr Grass ValleyTime is TBD20551 Dawnridge dr Grass Valley
Come experience the magic and fun of woodturning
"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
Vincent van Gogh
A Brief History of Angulo Custom Wood Turning
Carlos has been woodturning since 2012 and has been a woodturning instructor at The Curious Forge maker space in Nevada city since 2013. He also teaches at Woodcraft in Rancho Cordova, Urban wood rescue in Sacramento and his professional shop is open for classes. He is a member of the Gold Country Woodturners in Nevada City and the American Association of Woodturners. He enjoys teaching others foundational techniques and skills that help people expand their creativity and artistic abilities. He has participated in workshops with Kirk DeHeer, Jerry Hall, Bill Juhl, Guilio Marcolongo, John Jordon and spent a week woodturning at John C. Cambell Folk School.
Carlos is passionate about the art of woodturning, educating the public about the craft of woodturning, and dedicated to producing quality work that lasts a lifetime. His wood comes from urban source tree trimmers, family, friends and his and his wife’s 40 acres in the foothills. If you are interested in learning more about wood turning Carlos teaches a wide range of classes from beginner, intermediate and advanced he also provides all the tools and equipment. You can find Carlos’s creation at Art Studio 360 in Placerville CA off HWY 50.